Lunch on the lake
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: everything here is homemade and tasty.
Starters: € 11
- Sashimi-style trout gravels, lobster oil strain, condiment tzatziki, dill
- Le Puy-en-Velay lentil velouté, julienne of Auvergne ham, coriander leaves
- Summer salad: mesclun, Auvergne ham, duck foie gras, chips from old Cantal
- The terrine according to the desires of the chef, mesclun with flavored oils and balsamic vinegar
Main course: € 19
- Fried bleaks, crunchy vegetable tempura, tartar sauce
- The trout of the fishpond in almond fur, steamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Salers tartare cut with a knife, seasoned as you like, mesclun or potatoes
- The veal paté and its full-bodied juice, wild garlic pesto, crushed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
Cheese: € 7
- The cheese trilogy of Auvergne: Saint-Nectaire, Bleu de la Mémée, Cantal
- The white cheese of the Yssingelais mountains with volcanoes honey
Dessert: € 9
- 1250 cream puff of gourmets
- The pirate rum baba
- The giant floating island of Guéry
- Summer fruit soup
The corner of the Bougnat
- The pounti auvergnat: terrine with green of cardes, ham of Auvergne & prunes: 11 €
- The Truffade with refined Fourme de Rochefort-Montagne, Auvergne ham, green salad: 19 €
- Blueberry pie from the mountains: 9 €
Suggestions of the day
They are displayed on the slates and are presented to you by our servers.
Net prices, in Euros, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
The fishpond: the fish farm of Sancy delivers us on request in trout and char. They are caught every morning in our pond.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourmes de Rochefort-Montagne, Gold medalists, have been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.