The menu of the moment
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: everything here is homemade and tasty.
The menu changes in accordance with the seasons... here are a few examples, as an indication:
- The perfect egg, tomatoes and fresh herbs, truffle juice
- Endive salad, espuma with black garlic, Auvergne ham and mountain tomme
- Trout rillettes with herbs from our mountains
- Spelt salad, slices of red beet and young green onion sprouts
- The terrine of the moment according to the Chef's desires
- Veal chuck blanquette style, grilled potatoes and mushrooms of the moment
- Cabbage stuffed with pork meat and lamb sweetbreads, perfumed veal juice
- Trout from the fish tank in almond fur, steamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Veal's head and tongue in the old fashioned way, ravigote sauce, steamed apples and carrots
- The trilogy of cheeses from Auvergne: Saint-Nectaire, Bleu de la Mémée, Cantal
- White cheese from the Yssingelais mountains, seasonal fruit coulis
- Green verbena baba
- The giant floating island of Guéry
- The 1250 leaves for gourmets
- Chocolate mousse with fir bud caramel
Suggestions of the day
They are displayed on the slates and are presented to you by our servers.
According to the morning's fishing: Arctic char from our fishpond.
Starter + Main course or Main course + Dessert: 36 euros
Starter + Main course + Dessert: 42 euros
Net prices, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
Every morning, we fish in our trout and arctic trout tank, raised by the Sancy fish farm.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourme de Rochefort-Montagne, Gold medalist, has been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.