Lunch on the lake
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: here, everything is homemade and tasty.
Starters: € 11
- The crumbled Sancy trout and lentil flour galette, arugula salad
- Roasted sweetbreads, fresh onions, mushroom picking, lettuce salad
- Le Puy's warm lentils, marinated and roasted pigeon fillets, balsamic vinegar
- Endive salad with Bleu de la Mémée, oil and walnuts
Main course: € 19
- The trout of the fishpond in almond fur, steamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Pike quenelle, lobster cream & crayfish, “venerated” black rice
- Auvergnate-style wine rooster: baby onions, bacon, mushrooms of the moment
- The head and veal tongue in the old style, ravigote sauce, apples and steamed carrots
Cheese: € 7
- The cheese trilogy of Auvergne: Saint-Nectaire, Bleu de la Mémée, Cantal
- The white cheese of the Yssingelais mountains with honey from the Ruche des Volcans
Dessert: € 9
- The pirate rum baba
- The giant floating island of Guéry
- 1250 cream puff of gourmets
- Dark chocolate mousse with dark chocolate
The corner of the Bougnat
- The pounti, as a starter: terrine with green of cardes, ham of Auvergne & prunes: 11 €
- Truffade with 2 donuts and his plate of Auvergne ham, salad: 19 €
- Blueberry pie from the mountains: 9 €
Suggestions of the day
They are displayed on the slates and are presented to you by our servers.
Net prices, in Euros, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
The fishpond: the fish farm of Sancy delivers us on request in trout and char. They are caught every morning in our pond.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourmes de Rochefort Montagne, gold medalists, have been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.