The menu of the moment
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: everything here is homemade and tasty.
Starters: € 11
- Poached and brioche eggs, beech wood smoked trout cream
- Endive salad, espuma with black garlic, Auvergne ham and mountain tomme
- Cantal cheese and Auvergne ham croquettes, vinegar salad
- Spelt salad, slices of red beet and young green onion sprouts
- The terrine of the moment according to the Chef's desires
Main course: € 19
- Braised veal chuck with oranges and cumin, parsnip purée
- Cabbage stuffed with pork meat and lamb sweetbreads, perfumed veal juice
- Trout from the fish tank in almond fur, steamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Veal's head and tongue in the old fashioned way, ravigote sauce, steamed apples and carrots
Cheese: € 7
- The trilogy of cheeses from Auvergne: Saint-Nectaire, Bleu de la Mémée, Cantal
- White cheese from the Yssingelais mountains, praline crumble, apple compote
Dessert: € 9
- The pirate rum baba
- The giant floating island of Guéry
- The 1250 leaves for gourmets
- Roasted pineapple carpaccio, salted butterscotch caramel
The corner of the Bougnat
- The Pounti, as a starter: terrine with green chard, ham of Auvergne & prunes: 11 €
- The potatoes gratiné Truffade way, fourme and ham of Auvergne, salad: 19 €
- The apple Flognarde: 9 €
Suggestions of the day
They are displayed on the slates and are presented to you by our servers.
Every day is available: Arctic char from our fish tank, steamed, drizzled with olive oil, mashed potatoes and small vegetables.
Net prices in Euros, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
Every morning, we fish in our trout and arctic trout tank, raised by the Sancy fish farm.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourme de Rochefort-Montagne, Gold medalist, has been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.