Lunch on the lake
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: here, everything is homemade and tasty.
Starters: € 11
- Sancy truffle rillettes, lime, sprigs of dill, toasted seed bread
- Strata of tomato and white fourme, mesclun, pepper, grapefruit
- Summer salad: Auvergne ham, duck foie gras, Billom black garlic
- Stir-fried lamb sweetbreads, fresh onions, picking mushrooms from Vincent, sucrine
- Semi-cooked duck foie gras of Limagne, fleur de sel, chutney of blueberries (+ € 3)
Main course: € 18
- Fried bleak and its thin crispy vegetables, tartar sauce
- The trout of the fishpond in almond fur, steamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Arctic char, green of chard, crushed potatoes, vegetables (+ € 4)
- The farm chicken supreme, ham of Auvergne, mushrooms, terrine of macaroni
- The beef tab (300 g), red wine sauce & shallots, vegetables, potatoes (+ € 3)
Cheese: € 7
- The trilogy of Auvergne cheeses: Saint-Nectaire, Bleu de la Mémée, Cantal
- Faisselle of white cheese with flowers honey of Elisabeth from La Ruche des Volcans
Dessert: € 9
- 1250 cream puff of gourmets
- The pirate rum baba
- The volcanic dark dark chocolate mousse, candied orange sticks
- The giant floating island of Guéry
- The red fruit salad, syrup with blueberry liqueur
Net prices, in Euros, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
The fishpond: the fish farm of Sancy delivers us on request in trout and char. They are caught every morning in our pond.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourmes de Rochefort Montagne, gold medalists, have been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.