The menu of the moment
Gastronomy of local products
We favor short supply routes, committed producers and fresh produce.
We select the good, the beautiful, to provide you with the best: everything here is homemade and tasty.
The menu changes in accordance with the seasons... here are a few examples, as an indication:
Starters (as an indication)
- The perfect egg, spinach and seasonal mushrooms, truffle juice
- Trout gravelax marinated in pink berries, tomato and basil sorbet
- Semi-cooked Limagne foie gras, crispy gingerbread, mango and passion fruit vinaigrette
- Pumpkin soup, chorizo emulsion, fresh sheep’s cheese
Main course (as an indication)
- Alis char fillet, small crunchy vegetables, coconut-curry broth
- Low-temperature oven-roasted honey Cantal capelin with a short truffle-flavoured juice
- Cabbage stuffed with pork meat and lamb sweetbreads, perfumed veal juice
- Trout from our fish ponds, steamed with lemon zest, crayfish bisque flambéed with Pastis
- Sweetbreads and tenderloin, low-temperature cooking, with a short morel juice
- Charolais beef fillet tataki style, pea hummus flavoured with mint
- Auvergne cheeses: Saint-Nectaire fermier, Tomme de chèvre aux fleurs, Pavin, Bleu de Laqueuille fermier
- White cheese from the Yssingelais mountains, seasonal fruit coulis
Dessert (as an indication)
- Poached pear, thyme-rosemary syrup, Tchuli pepper chantilly
- Pana cotta with chestnuts, citrus chutney, marrons glacés
- Alexis’ “Tout Chocolat”
- Antoine’s blueberry tart
Suggestions of the day
They are displayed on the slates and are presented to you by our servers.
According to the morning's fishing: Arctic char from our fishpond.
Starter + Main course or Main course + Dessert: 38 euros
Starter + Main course + Dessert: 44 euros
Net prices, including service. List of allergens on request.
The water from here: the water served at our table flows directly from our source, located on the high pastures overlooking the inn.
Every morning, we fish in our trout and arctic trout tank, raised by the Sancy fish farm.
Vincent, our harvester, makes us regularly benefit from the generous nature of Auvergne and its secrets undergrowth.
The Fourme de Rochefort-Montagne, Gold medalist, has been produced for three generations by the Rouel family in Perpezat.