Gastronomy of local products
Unspoilt spaces, blueberry tart, the soft soil under your feet, the fish of the lake, time passing, the wines of Auvergne and Mont-Dore.
Isolated and attractive at the same time, it is certainly the most magical landscape of Auvergne. Warm and protective, this gourmet cocoon perched at 1250 m of altitude allows you to experience fully the surrounding nature, while feasting on traditional and refined cuisine.
Gourmet cuisine and snacks revisited to perfection: in the kitchen, our chef Pascal Heurteau reinvents with simplicity the specialties of Auvergne and Mont-Dore.
Facing the lake of Guéry, backing onto Monts Dore, let your senses awake!
The restaurant welcomes you:
- for lunch from midday to 2 pm,
- or for dinner from 7 pm to 9 pm.
We strongly recommend booking.
The Auberge (hotel, bar and restaurant) is open from February 6th:
- Every day during school holidays
- Weekly closing except during school holidays: Sunday evening and Monday
- In March and October, weekly closing on Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday